Deliveries and returns
Find the answers to your questions about deliveries and returns here :
How long does it take to receive my order?
Unless otherwise stated in the product sheet (especially for pre-orders), orders are dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. The day after a new item is put online on the e-shop, this period can be extended up to 5 working days.
Once your order has been shipped, you should count:
- 1 working day for Express France delivery
- 2 to 3 working days for a classic delivery in France
- 3 to 7 working days in Europe
- 5 to 15 working days for the rest of the world.
If you have not received your order, do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
How much does delivery cost in mainland France?
For France, you have to count € 6.90 for home delivery.
From 300 € of purchase, delivery is free in mainland France.
How to return a product ?
We accept returns within 14 days.
From mainland France, returns are free.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the order in question, then the product (s) to be returned. Finally, indicate if you want an exchange or a refund. We only accept returns of new products and in their original packaging.
- Once your return request has been validated, prepare your package carefully. IMPERATIVELY put your delivery slip in the package, surrounding the returned products. If you have lost it, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Return the package to: 1 rue de la concorde-Barberaz-73000-France
Be sure to keep your tracking slip in a safe place.
Once your package has been received, give us a few days to process your return. You will receive an email to notify you when the new package has been redirected or the refund has been made.
NB: refunds are made via our payment operator Stripe, by the same means as the initial payment.
If you do not have the answer to some of your questions, contact us.